Friday, November 18, 2005

Here is a recap of what occured on Wed Nov.16.

So after I finished work, I pick up my friend from the station, head over to her friend's house and drink a few glasses of wine.

At this point I'm feeling good and quite tired after a long days of work.
Okay this already sounds boring.

Fastforward a few hours and we're at some cafe where there are these two flamenco/a? dancers on some stage you know.. those latino kind that dirty D just loves to have his hands on and some greasy guy singin on the mic while some random white dude is just playing the guitar.
so it was rather entertaining watching the two girls dance while i drank pitchers of sangria

i think D would definately like to have gone to a place like that
for instance that uberly tall latino chic had crazy ass long legs.. the kind D wishes he was wrapped in.

anyways, we need to get the other homos in here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home