Most of us are in our mid twenties which I believe is a time where we as men have become mature enough to realize our potentials. It's a time where we've grown up, found purpose, harnassed our ambition, and have found success in life. We are for lack of a better term, ripe!
I see Pete's point of view... I mean aren't we sick of pursuing different girls each night just for a nasty fun romp? I should hope not, but since we are mature men, isn't it also time we become serious with relationships? Perhaps... Perhaps not. I somewhat agree with Pete, but for argument's sake I'll pose this flip argument.
Like women, we are on the look out for a life partner that can help us fulfill our goals. Most of us are on the prowl for the ONE that can meet our emotional and physical hungers. But being the mature men that we are I think this is a huge mistake. No, I dont mean a mistake finding the perfect mate, but the mistake is that we are doing this too early on in life.
Gentlemen, we have just become ripe, we are in the stage of our lives where we are the most attractive to the opposite sex. As men, the older we get the better we are. We are like a fine wine, with age our tastes improve. We are building our fortunes, we finally have direction, and we've developed the manly wrinkles and battle scars that make us look like dashing samurai warriors.
Women on the other hand are like cans of pop. Tastes great when you first pop them, but leave them a while and they no longer fizz. Women are in a stage of their lives where their charms have run short. They are gaining weight, they are losing hair, they are coming close to a point in life where they must get settled down, or never settle down at all. Desperation is in the air.
No longer are we easily heart broken when the one we've been eying in class starts dating a older guy. We are the older guys now. The girls are all looking at us. Why then are we so stupid as to blind ourselves to the options open to us by maintaining a single girl policy... Marriage?
Yes yes maybe we've found the right one, the perfect one, and in those cases, I will not argue. Go and marry her. But, for those of us who have yet to experience life I say game on. Go out and date, go out and play, cause play we shall get.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home