Thursday, January 12, 2006

Well my friends, as most of you already know, Pete has or will be taking off to TO soon. It's a new year, so it's fitting to start it off with something new. Hopefully he will find a new job there, a new bitch there, and another bitch. Cheers and good luck!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

Hello gentlemen,

I received an email from one of you upstanding individuals informing me of this web logging services site. You see, I'm new to this whole intarweb business so please bear with me. But your member did mention a number of services available for inquiring minds. From one member to my member...so to speak.

So I trust everyone in this circle is of age? If not, splendid!

With pants down,
from hong kong

PS - peter is the ghey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home