Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas,

Its that funny time of the year when everyone decides to go on some shopping spree, spend money and when corporate earnings are at their best because society thinks that we should be spending all of our paychcks and be giving it to everyone that we know, or those we deem "special".

For me, I don't even buy christmas gifts for anyone other than my family or if I have a girlfriend during this time of the season.
One thing with girls I noticed is that they all have this maintenance that is required with each other, they must buy gifts for each other on their birthday, must go buy a x-mas gift, the day we first met gift, the day we lost our v-card gift and who knows what other needless things these women celebrate.

Actually, I don't even buy gifts for my friends now that I think about it, the only gift i would purchase them is the time we go to their bar, and it is their birthday and I will buy them multiple drinks, i think that is a great way to celebrate, it isn't about the gift, there are no hard feelings if i don't get some hallmark card with some shitty wrapping but the fact that my friend came out and is enjoying their time with me celebrating the birth of trailer park.

Now be honest guys, do you guys expect a birthday gift? or a x-mas gift from your close friends? Or are you all non-chalant about it and don't consider it a big deal b/c as men and as guys, we jus tknow who our boys are and we don't need this "maintenance" BS to maintain a friendship.

Women. CHI!

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger Triple D said...

"Chi seen" indeed!

i personally dont give a shit about receiving gifts, but I dont mind buying something for whoever that really needs it, but won't buy it for themselves. Of course this applies only to a few ppl, but we should be giving because we want to, not cause we're obligated to which is often the case.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home