A question to the growing one:
In all honesty, how do you really know.. how do you know that you are ready for a big life changing step .. specifically the big "M" word.
Doubts? cold feet?
Is it a matter of mind control of making you want to compromise and sacrifice for someone you love? Or is it at other times you have to convince yourself to do this?
I just can't fathom the idea, if just willingly want to do something for someone that may deal with a lot of sacrifice/compromise.
And I'm worried if I grow up, I'll have to force myself doing these things.
Marriage is a big step, and a very intimidating one, so how do you secure yourself in knowing that this really is the right one?
BTW, are you gonna sign a pre-nup? haha

1 Comments:
ghenix, gotta be a realist, not an idealist.
Post a Comment
<< Home