The Drunken Amigos
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Here is a site about a guy named Tucker Max... pure ahole, but his stories kick ass...
www.tuckermax.com
Guaranteed great laughs if uve the right sense of humour.
posted by Triple D @
11:01 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Dr. Ken J. Chu
Little Thingies
dinodino
JZ
Sheki
Triple D
Previous Posts
Dudes, I got this email about some guy that got sh...
haha posted by GHENIX, but i thought it should be ...
Hello Amigos,All I gotta say is I'm a true advocat...
Hi guys,I have been busy trying to settle down her...
Dollar at night at Stollis. It has been painful mo...
A question to the growing one:In all honesty, how ...
Most of us are in our mid twenties which I believe...
So lately I've been pondering about relationships,...
The other day my friend and I decided it was time ...
Here is a recap of what occured on Wed Nov.16.So a...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home