I have a skeptical view of the world. I mean some people see Christmas as a time to celebrate the birth of Christ, others see it as a time to buy gifts for each other, or for themselves, however I see it as the MAN's way of alleviating the huge number of people out there that suffer from seasonal depression!
Think of it... The weather is getting hella cold, and we aren't getting as much sunlight as we should. We go to work in the dark, and leave work in the dark. It's so depressing. With Christmas we really have something to focus on during these dark times. A light at the end of tunnel in a ways. Brilliant!
Merry Christmas!!!
Operation REDNOSE!
Don't Drive Drunk
4214444
***These guys drive u home for FREE, but they appreciate donations***
Friday, December 02, 2005
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Here is a site about a guy named Tucker Max... pur...
- Dudes, I got this email about some guy that got sh...
- haha posted by GHENIX, but i thought it should be ...
- Hello Amigos,All I gotta say is I'm a true advocat...
- Hi guys,I have been busy trying to settle down her...
- Dollar at night at Stollis. It has been painful mo...
- A question to the growing one:In all honesty, how ...
- Most of us are in our mid twenties which I believe...
- So lately I've been pondering about relationships,...
- The other day my friend and I decided it was time ...

1 Comments:
I think anyone that gets depressed enough to want to kill themselves should kill themselves. We should have killing zones where you can just go sit down and have a nice fat morphine drip.
Come on ... If you really have so little value in your God given life, then to Hell you go.
As for me, I know ppl have heard me say I don't care when I die, and it's true. The only regret is that I die without living it to the fullest. So my hope is that I'm taken after I've done all I was put on this earth to do. Nuff said.
Post a Comment
<< Home