haha posted by GHENIX, but i thought it should be on the main page since there are a few valid insights....
'I mean aren't we sick of pursuing different girls each night just for a nasty fun romp? '
Heh sick eh? Is that guilt of being honest with your sexuality? Guess that is why fag's get along so well. They know how guys think and accept it. As long as your honest what the hell is the problem? It isn't as if women don't get as horny as us guys anyways. Cut through their aloof exterior and the self imposed false demeanours and through their clothes as well ;)and you'll know.
Read any woman's mag. Its all about enjoying things without consequences. I swear itsa a cultural immaturity that blankets our women that urge them to act like guys when we all know they are the ones who pay the price. You can fuck and chuck while she has to coat hanger it up in the alley.
They have to accept the cold hard fact that what they choose to do is their decision. No more 'I was drunk' or I was 'hormonal' , 'emotional' or whatever else lame assed excuse the come up with. They are the ones who hate us for our ability to be fertile till we die and for our luxury of being able to be immature asses forever without consequences. They have to change to be mothers while they still can. Their eggs and fertility have a time limit. Old chix dont get as much either. Makes em sad they wasted their youth protecting their privates when they really wanted some play on the field..,
We can still be goofs all out lives and aren't expected to be 100% there for our kids. We can put the neckties on at work but we we take em off when and have fun. Mother's don't have that option. If you see a mama ditching her kids for the clubs or bar or whatever you just look in disbelief. Good mothers never lose that constant sense of worry for their family and their children. Guys can. Not saying all women are so high minded, I am sure they get bored or feel no romance in the relationship. Guys just figure the relationship is secure. Why should he be spontanteous? I am sure he wasted enough time and money trapping the girl in the first place. All the while she expects him to change into some sort of image of what she thinks she wants when she is single and fertile. Too bad that changes when she is hitched and with kids. Women never seem to think that far ahead and account for the expected changes ahead. Why can't it be routine? Why cant they accept their potential futures with detail instead of lofty and realistic dreams?
Monday, November 28, 2005
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hello Amigos,All I gotta say is I'm a true advocat...
- Hi guys,I have been busy trying to settle down her...
- Dollar at night at Stollis. It has been painful mo...
- A question to the growing one:In all honesty, how ...
- Most of us are in our mid twenties which I believe...
- So lately I've been pondering about relationships,...
- The other day my friend and I decided it was time ...
- Here is a recap of what occured on Wed Nov.16.So a...
- So here begins our GROUP site where we can post up...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home