In the spirit of the new year, I've gotten a new job doing shit I actually hopefully will enjoy and get paid well for, and now I've picked up snowboarding as a winter sport!
For some reason everything just clicked, and I'm loving it now! Gonna be picking up a board and gear this week, then heading off to Banff to ski Sunshine Village and Lake Louis! Yeh baby. Wish me luck. I pray I won't fly off a cliff when I test myself on the Double Black Diamonds.
Sunday, January 15, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Yo Yo boys,Well boys, here I am in the T-Dot.It's ...
- Well my friends, as most of you already know, Pete...
- so many new posts!!!hmmm where should i start...PP...
- New Year Resolutions?So, it is the beginning of a ...
- The Official: What did you get for Christmas Blog?...
- Christmas,Its that funny time of the year when eve...
- Santa ? Satan?Awfully similar don't ya think?Chris...
- NOooo!! Tell me it ain't true!http://www.news.com....
- Guys guys guys... I just downloaded Victoria's Sec...
- Hello boys,Sorry for not posting.. it has been qui...

3 Comments:
Go to Goat's Eye mountain at Sunshine if it still exists. It's a triple black diamond and it's scary as hell. I've only attempted it once and never again.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
its been 5 yrs since i last boarded and this year ive only gone twice...
but by day 3 i hope to have the black diamond wrapped... well i hope to.
Post a Comment
<< Home