It's funny, the company announces their annual results today after the market close. All of Asia-P and Europe are holding their breath. The stock market jumps up or crashes depending on this announcement. Fortunes are made or dashed on this day. Hell, my annual bonus depends on these results.
So are my priorities all wrong when I say I'm more interested in awaiting the Oscar results?
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- The leap year bday boy had his dinner and pseudo p...
- God I hate looking for work.Fucken frustrating as ...
- Got back from another boarding trip, this time we ...
- Oh forgot to mention, went ot some lounge in TO it...
- Ha,So I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame in TO and ...
- I figured I should probably put up a legitimate po...
- Well today was fun... woke up early and drove my M...
- Well, I'm work on a rainy saturday morning. For my...
- Okay guys,My plan to be alcohol free for 60 days i...
- Alright,So me and Chubu needed to do some grocery ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home