Monday, February 20, 2006

Got back from another boarding trip, this time we went to Lake Louise and Sunshine... It's become an obsession... an addiction... a necessity...

The first time I learnt was five years ago and I didn't go again after the first few lessons... finally got back into it just this year, and now I think it's gonna be an annual thing for me. I'm scared though, each and every time I head out there; I attempt crazier things. I've ended up with a bruised butt cheek, a torn shoulder muscle, and massive whiplash... Now I've started to do black diamonds and I think it's only gonna get worse yet there's no way I plan to stop.

3 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

i should pick up boarding one of these days..
but i've always been more of a skiier
i wack u boarding foo's with my skipoles and put scratches on your board for sitting down at the top of the hills and not making room off the chairlift

boo to u

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

Forget snowboarding and skiing. It is all about stealing a cafeteria tray (the fiber glass ones) and ripping down a hill with that.

Bah, kids today ...

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Triple D said...

hah shit dude, with the associated costs, it sure is a tempting proposition.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home