The leap year bday boy had his dinner and pseudo party last day. We went to Keg, then Sidebar, and we got the guy a xbox360... frick... wish i had one.
Anyways, i got up today and I could not stand straight.... so totally smashed still! So suffering right now....
Friday, March 03, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- God I hate looking for work.Fucken frustrating as ...
- Got back from another boarding trip, this time we ...
- Oh forgot to mention, went ot some lounge in TO it...
- Ha,So I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame in TO and ...
- I figured I should probably put up a legitimate po...
- Well today was fun... woke up early and drove my M...
- Well, I'm work on a rainy saturday morning. For my...
- Okay guys,My plan to be alcohol free for 60 days i...
- Alright,So me and Chubu needed to do some grocery ...
- In the spirit of the new year, I've gotten a new j...

1 Comments:
You know what's crazy? My dad just called me to tell me he's putting down the deposit for an xbox 360 in hk. He said he needs to relieve all the stress me and my brother cause him.
The neighbors are gonna go apeshit when we hook up to the home theater!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home