Well today was fun... woke up early and drove my Mom to the airport (going to HK for Chinese NY), then after I went snowboarding at snowvalley, after bout 5 hrs of boarding i hit the gym and worked out... yes u may think im nuts... but im bored. anyways after that I headed to BPS and had some beer with dinner while watching the game, yay go Oilers go .... after the game we went to Iron Whore... the place blowed... yes after we went to Sapphire's Red Bull Party... jeez reminded me of Vegas where I OD'd on vodkaredbull and passed out behind a bush between Caesars and Treasure Island... anyways topped the night chilling in TimHorts. overall a damn freaking long day.
have to admit i had a great time. missing the wild nights I used to have a couple of months ago, but its all for the better I guess... save some dough, and save my liver....
Friday, January 27, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Well, I'm work on a rainy saturday morning. For my...
- Okay guys,My plan to be alcohol free for 60 days i...
- Alright,So me and Chubu needed to do some grocery ...
- In the spirit of the new year, I've gotten a new j...
- Yo Yo boys,Well boys, here I am in the T-Dot.It's ...
- Well my friends, as most of you already know, Pete...
- so many new posts!!!hmmm where should i start...PP...
- New Year Resolutions?So, it is the beginning of a ...
- The Official: What did you get for Christmas Blog?...
- Christmas,Its that funny time of the year when eve...

3 Comments:
i just ate a whole can of chile, i think i need a new stomach
I had sushi for dinner last night, lots of it. Then as an evening snack, me and joanne finished a whole shrimp ring and almost the whole pack of smoked salmon we got in vancouver. So anyways, i woke up this morning and i'm like "what's that smell??" I proceeded to fart once...and my suspicions were confirmed.
Happy new years!
Snow Valley. That place is hard as shit yo! Hard times living on the mean streets of Edmonton South Side.
One time I saw some kid get hit by an eight ball in a sock, you don't even want to know ....
Post a Comment
<< Home