
I figured I should probably put up a legitimate posting so people know how I'm doing (in case anyone was wondering... anyone???). Well after reviewing my photos from Edmonton, I'm freaked out by how gaunt and pale I've become. So I decided a while ago that a lifestyle change is in order for myself. Firstly, I've taken to eating as much as I can.
Quitting smoking is so-so...I actually don't smoke during the day anymore. I only have 1 or 2 when I come home from work. And controlling myself at bars is easier than I thought...which brings up another point...I've cut down on alcohol MASSIVELY. I no longer drink at home nor do I get cheerio when I go out. Consequently, my tolerance has dropped a significant amount. Ask Joanne, she'll tell you about the time I had 2 pints in the bar, got fully drunk, and proceeded to go home where I passed out on the bed.
Anyways, I've picked up tennis again. I've already gotten tanned from all that fun in the sun. I'm picking things up again quite nicely and am much stronger (laugh all you want) than I was when I played competitively. Luckily, no beer belly from all that past alcohol abuse and I've virtually regained my 6-pack (again, laugh all you want)! Trying to get my past build back...pre-puberty growth spurt which stretched me out to the thin dimensions you see these days. When I'm ready, I'm gonna join in on the bank league-play fun. I'll show those gawdamn eggheaded bankers how it's done.
As for work, it's as expected. Hoping to get promoted (and salary-raise) this year when it comes time for yearly appraisals. I'm taking CISSP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CISSP) night classes so I hope to pass the exam this spring to give them a better reason to promote me. Also hoping for a good grade from my manager so I can get a bigger bonus. Need the money to invest more...I've made decent money so far for a beginner...investing in Korea of all places!!!

4 Comments:
Man, you look shredded.
Your vulgarity offends me. I wouldn't invest in any kind of korean research. You know, any of my profits might be unrealized and...fabricated. The fund i invested in takes a little bit from each leading company in each industry , most notably Samsung. But i'm ready to unload it all.
And Bronson is dead asshole. Have some respect, or do you have a Death Wish? ha ha.
Hey Coach Dan,
What is up with the lack of comments? Tell your pals to step up.
Your big bro.
My lack of comments is from my lack of fluids exiting my lack of a stable rectum caused by my lack of antibodies used to fight a lack of cleanliness in HK food leading to an abundance of bacteria intake.
As for their lack in comments, we're talking about korea. Go figure.
Post a Comment
<< Home