Are you guys bored?
I mean lately I've been feeling so freaking bored. During the winter I had the Board trips to Banff to look forward to each week, but now I've got nothing lined up.
I wake up, head to work, 10hrs later I'm home. I eat, maybe workout, I watch a bit of TV, I read, I chat, I pass out.
On the weekends I maybe have dinner with friends, have a drink or two, and maybe even a movie.
Can you guys think of anything to do? WE must have something better to do.
I'm hoping badminton will take up some of my time, but I know it's only a temporary diversion... ugh. so bored.
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- The Deception of Women:Ok bitches.Let's take a gir...
- Warming up for our last boarding trip!
- GOOGLE CALENDARRecently I was approached by my bos...
- Ahhhh I'll list a few memorable moments for fun to...
- Achievements at my age....definitely under! but th...
- This got me thinking about the great memories we h...
- I've been in Toronto for a little more than 2 mont...
- Here's a question for you boys.Are you happy where...
- anyone else excited to see the movie "stay alive"?...

13 Comments:
I wanted to add that the worst thing about being bored is that you start thinking of ways to spend money...
Ohh that Lexus IS250 been looking mighty fine as of late! haha
Read this... a guy in India found a condom in his bottle of pepsi, talk about excitement!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4947718.stm
Well...I'm not bored cause I have 2 weeks left of school.
The funny thing is that when I come home I lounge around like a fuckin' seal and watch hockey playoffs...sorry Dan! I'll have you here in spirit.
Sometimes I think it's not what you do, it's who you do it with.
hmm good ideas boys,
I'm involved in a hockey game this friday. I havent skated since JrHigh... and I've got no cup or gloves... wish me luck...
Chabba, im down for golf, company will be taking us out every month for it so I should practice! I'll be in touch or let me know when u need a player.
true enuf Chewey,
gotta have the right company to enjoy anything, shopping, or even if it's just rotting at the park.
which makes it shitty since we're all pretty much spread around the world now!
Drinking is fine...but I wouldn't be able to do it all the time...plus I'm poor!
Having a beer on a patio during an Edmonton summer night...awesome! I'll coming home soon.
hmm yeh that sounds pretty chills dude. A beer or whatever on the pat.
tomrorow morn drink? sure who am i to deny irish hospitality
did i tell ya i met this irish girl like 3 weeks ago? amazing eyes.
and? Did you Boink?
badminton? that would be fun but you lost jon as a consistent player, maybe get BK to join ya or something.
pick up golf, its a great way to relieve stress and work on a sport, and not only that its a sport you'll be playing your whole life no matter how old you are. its great times, listen to wise chabba.
don't buy the 360! get the ps3, it will kick ass and be so much better.. lets preorder 10 of them and do a 1 day auction on ebay. bound to make some really really good coin
Do some sports, you feel much better afterwards. Research and build a kickass home theater. Go camping with friends or something and make some new drunken memories.
And what's with the fixation on selling the ps3 on ebay?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home