Thursday, April 06, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- This got me thinking about the great memories we h...
- I've been in Toronto for a little more than 2 mont...
- Here's a question for you boys.Are you happy where...
- anyone else excited to see the movie "stay alive"?...
- Have u ever had facial rejuvenation acupuncture do...
- Got the xbox and played Perfect Dark Zero. Holy c...
- Yo Amigos,I have a big interview next week with De...
- Rules of engagement:Look but don't touchtouch but ...
- how about a bet where i train my son to rail your ...
- Party at the Bier MarktMan, I'm such a cheap drunk...

1 Comments:
hah, i have no idea what you are talking about..
you're the one that wants to breed like rabbits and have enough kids for 2 soccer teams..
i think you should just start breeding now.. well you probably already did start if anything...
how i envy you so much!!
Post a Comment
<< Home