Thursday, April 06, 2006

This got me thinking about the great memories we had as drunken amigos. Some of the great highlights:

-Dino's bday party where I got sprayed with champagne. I won't forget it, so one day I will spray you and rip your shirt hahaah. I apologize for those that got caught in the crossfire, but you fuckers are dead.

-Savoy >> Saskatchewan Drive "calm down sober period" turned into an episode where one man thought he can take out a radius of a block with his bare hands and legs attempting to destroy everything in his path....including us.

-Barcode, I don't know how many memories was at this place.... from the vodka in the waterbottle after BK, to me passing out at 11pm and leaving the party early.

-Laser, that has got to be the filthiest washroom in the world.

-Making Dino's dog pee on their own carpet.

-Countless times Triple D thinks he's a kungfu master when he's drunk and hurts himself. eg. bangs head, sprains ankle (couldn'twalk for weeks), and who knows what else he has done.

-V-ball tournament, I actually witness what I called "white lightning" a set of legs that were so white even a white man would say thats white.. that falls into a few of you guys.

-Soju. nuff said.

Hm.. how many more am i forgetting.

-oh we'll just have to add Hotpot and shithole for respect purposes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home