GOOGLE CALENDAR
Recently I was approached by my boss to setup Sun Java's Communication suite so that we could use their collaboration calendar program. If you're wondering what that is, it's basically a shared calendar program that's accessible by everyone so that everyone knows what you're doing and when you're doing it.
Anyways after setting that up, I find GOOGLE CALENDAR... all pre-configured and exponentially easier to figure out and use. Hah, what a waste of time.
Anyways, I think it'd be sorta cool if we had a group calendar too so that we can enter in potential trips or events we want everyone to know about. For example hockey games, movies, barwild nights, barcode nights, going aways, welcome back parties, etc. Never say you didn't know, or weren't invited again!
www.google.com/calendar
GIVE ME YOUR GOOGLE EMAILS and I'll add you to my shared calendar!
donaldwong79@gmail.com
Thursday, April 13, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Ahhhh I'll list a few memorable moments for fun to...
- Achievements at my age....definitely under! but th...
- This got me thinking about the great memories we h...
- I've been in Toronto for a little more than 2 mont...
- Here's a question for you boys.Are you happy where...
- anyone else excited to see the movie "stay alive"?...
- Have u ever had facial rejuvenation acupuncture do...
- Got the xbox and played Perfect Dark Zero. Holy c...
- Yo Amigos,I have a big interview next week with De...
- Rules of engagement:Look but don't touchtouch but ...

2 Comments:
interesting idea.
done
oh, if you freaks don't have gmail, gimme your email address, i got a shitload of invites i still got
Post a Comment
<< Home