Gentlemen,
I have good news. I was in Phoenix for a week last week because I had to take some crash course and write an exam so I become a certified CHA (Certified Hotel Administrator) and this is pretty much the designation I need to manage any hotel since it is required by the AHLA (American Hotel & Lodging Association). So pretty much if you have a hotel degree its redundant because you still need this and now that I'm certified everything is good to go.
Quite happy about it and glad that I hopefully won't ever have to read those stupid books again.
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- W-Crack Can Ruin Liveshttp://soulkerfuffle.blogspo...
- I love seaweed.
- so me and the woman are having this friendly bet.b...
- I've looked over the odds.Thingies is next, so whe...
- I was just asked by colleague/friend for a catchy ...
- http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/10/06/nkorea...
- It's mid-autumn festival time and i'm drinking at ...
- It's official. Started dating a girl.Life in a re...
- Ok, I just wanted to get everyone's thought on thi...
- It's confirmed boys, HK Dec 15th - Jan 2nd.

5 Comments:
lol,
so when you become a general practitioner, will that mean you can now touch male genitalia?
Touching? Are you sure you took the right exam??
With all that rockin you'll be doing, someone's gonna ask "dude, where's the kool-aid?" and then proceed to hump the LAN jack that's improperly installed in the wall. You'll be like "What the hell man? You realize you've got your dick in a RJ45? The RJ-14 is over there! This RJ45 is for my premium PS3 that can access Sony's mainframe consisting of 1024 parallel cell processors able to do 12.3 jizz-flops of calculations/second powered by the power of Greyskull!" Then some smart ass will say "Sheki, RJ45 is so old school man, PS3 can hook up to the internet via wifi!"
You'll then proceed to donkey kick that heretic out the 1st story window. While he falls out the window at speeds at about 5 x terminal velocity (only seems that fast if you're high, he's actually flying much faster), you'll yell to him "what a lovely tea party!"
Either that or you'll find a dead body under the bed.
I would like to know, is this blog entry in all seriousness? I really cannot tell. For real someone tell me. Bragging about taking a certification exam is like bragging about being the King of Town. Your minions would include the Poopsmith, Strong Bad, Homestar Runner, Pom Pom, The Cheat, Bubs, Strong Mad, Strong Sad, Homesar, Marzipan, Coach Z etc ...
But then again, being the King of Town would be fucking awesome.
Kick of slack? Ferris Bueller, is that you???
Post a Comment
<< Home