http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/10/06/nkorea.nuclear/index.html
Those damn north koreans.. ruining the stability of that whole region. I hope they are just bluffing.
Friday, October 06, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- It's mid-autumn festival time and i'm drinking at ...
- It's official. Started dating a girl.Life in a re...
- Ok, I just wanted to get everyone's thought on thi...
- It's confirmed boys, HK Dec 15th - Jan 2nd.
- Dressing habits of IT ppl. Does this apply to you ...
- Just too funny: articleI only hope that when if I ...
- What else could possibly go wrong with the PS3??Ar...
- Best movie so far this year...Death Note. Hurry, ...
- I turn 26 next week. I feel old.I think I'm start...
- So my sister was complaining of a slow computer an...

1 Comments:
Speaking of north koreans, I had a friend that managed to go there on a tourist pass (very difficult to get). He came back with stories of ghost cities...and their cigarettes. I think pirated Marlboros made in china that have been dipped in mercury are healthier than whatever poor excuse they have for smokes.
If it was ever time to invade them, the coalition forces would face malnourished poor excuses of soldiers coughing and wheezing.
Post a Comment
<< Home