Thursday, October 12, 2006

so me and the woman are having this friendly bet.
but i need to think of a punishment that isn't too extreme...

if i lose.. she's gonna make me read a whole book to her.. which i think is quite painful... plus who knows what sorta stuff she reads..

suggestions?

5 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger Triple D said...

Wow dude, this woman has got u would up. I aint judging, that's cool man. I can feel the difference.... I hope you didnt give her the link to this site...

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Triple D said...

If you lose, you stop drinking....? Too severe?

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

lol
its the beginning this sort of stuff happens, let see how long it lasts :)
and no, i will not quit drinking, i usually say that after i get really tanked. today is not one of thse days :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

May I suggest "Anal Pleasure & Health: A Guide for Men and Women." Tell her it is like shitting in reverse.

http://www.amazon.com/Anal-Pleasure-Health-Guide-Women/dp/0940208202

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

Car 54, where are you???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home