Ok, I just wanted to get everyone's thought on this: article
I wanted to point out the part where the guy says, "The intelligence director told me that (Armitage) said, 'Be prepared to be bombed. Be prepared to go back to the Stone Age...'"
Does that strike anybody as completely hilarious?? I know it's a very sensitive topic, but who the hell says stuff like that in real life? A very sad world we live in.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- It's confirmed boys, HK Dec 15th - Jan 2nd.
- Dressing habits of IT ppl. Does this apply to you ...
- Just too funny: articleI only hope that when if I ...
- What else could possibly go wrong with the PS3??Ar...
- Best movie so far this year...Death Note. Hurry, ...
- I turn 26 next week. I feel old.I think I'm start...
- So my sister was complaining of a slow computer an...
- I was on wikipedia (love that site) and just surfi...
- Haven't written inawhile.....but here is a little ...
- People, start detailing out this year's vacation p...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home