posted by Sheki @ 8:31 PM
What bandwagon is this?Those odds from that earlier blog seemed to look pretty good now...any bets?
I agree, what bandwagon would that be?
that bandwagon that you are all hitched
he's out to strike again...
i don't think bandwagon is the right term. It's kind of derogatory towards us.
no, it ain't derogatory against you guys. i'm just following what the leader of the pack does and that be you thingies.
muhaha, good times
Leader? Awesome. I'll drink to that.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
8 Comments:
What bandwagon is this?
Those odds from that earlier blog seemed to look pretty good now...any bets?
I agree, what bandwagon would that be?
that bandwagon that you are all hitched
he's out to strike again...
i don't think bandwagon is the right term. It's kind of derogatory towards us.
no, it ain't derogatory against you guys. i'm just following what the leader of the pack does and that be you thingies.
muhaha, good times
Leader? Awesome. I'll drink to that.
Post a Comment
<< Home