who's gonna get married next?
i know like 5 ppl off the top of my head that's getting hitched in the next couple years...
what was that bet? whoever gets married first forks over 5 bills?
you recall penis pete?
Monday, March 13, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Hello everyone!I've never done this before, but I ...
- It's funny, the company announces their annual res...
- The leap year bday boy had his dinner and pseudo p...
- God I hate looking for work.Fucken frustrating as ...
- Got back from another boarding trip, this time we ...
- Oh forgot to mention, went ot some lounge in TO it...
- Ha,So I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame in TO and ...
- I figured I should probably put up a legitimate po...
- Well today was fun... woke up early and drove my M...
- Well, I'm work on a rainy saturday morning. For my...

2 Comments:
I don't recall penis having a pete.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home