Rules of engagement:
Look but don't touch
touch but don't taste
taste but don't penetrate
penetrate but dont' impregnate
impregnate but don't marry
marry.. well end of the world now isn't it
har har i keed i keed
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- how about a bet where i train my son to rail your ...
- Party at the Bier MarktMan, I'm such a cheap drunk...
- yes don..i do belive that was the bet..whoever get...
- Fuck i hate cars. My 96000km service is coming and...
- who's gonna get married next?i know like 5 ppl off...
- Hello everyone!I've never done this before, but I ...
- It's funny, the company announces their annual res...
- The leap year bday boy had his dinner and pseudo p...
- God I hate looking for work.Fucken frustrating as ...
- Got back from another boarding trip, this time we ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home