Got the xbox and played Perfect Dark Zero. Holy crap. Gonna get Codemned: Criminal Origins next. And i can't wait to play Dead Rising and bust some heads.
FUck PS3 and Sony. Well...maybe not when it finally comes out, but for now, yes.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Yo Amigos,I have a big interview next week with De...
- Rules of engagement:Look but don't touchtouch but ...
- how about a bet where i train my son to rail your ...
- Party at the Bier MarktMan, I'm such a cheap drunk...
- yes don..i do belive that was the bet..whoever get...
- Fuck i hate cars. My 96000km service is coming and...
- who's gonna get married next?i know like 5 ppl off...
- Hello everyone!I've never done this before, but I ...
- It's funny, the company announces their annual res...
- The leap year bday boy had his dinner and pseudo p...

8 Comments:
my buddy has the 360.. holy shit the graphics on that bad boy is just amazing..
i'm still waitign for the ps3.. but damn that shit is gonna cost an arm and a leg..
anyone wanan chip in and buy a bunch and flip it on ebay?
i hear ppl made 3x on ebay with the 360!!
My cousin is the project manager for the IBM side of PS3...I'll let you guys know what's happening with it...
can you cousin hook us up with a ps3? tel him i want 5!! need to flip that day on a 1 day auction stuff on ebay
The IBM side was finished long ago. The cell processor had already been made and being used in servers and other applications. The delays the PS3 is facing are political and manufacturing issues.
I guess you know more than me...little things!
I don't know if my cousin can hook us up, but I guess I can ask him whenever I see him, which is never!
so exactly where is this xbox located? Or did you already re-possess it for your place?
It's in his apartment. I mosey on over there in the evenings to get some game time. But i found out he's not planning on using it exclusively for games. It's gonna be part of the Windows Media Center setup he's planning on doing.
yeh i was planning to get one for halo and hometheatre instead of a htpc
Post a Comment
<< Home