GO OILERS GO! GAME OVER SHARKS!
Went to Whyte to celebrate and smokes am I ever glad i did!
There were:
Freaks climbing to top of street lamps
Some started a trapeze act across the wires that hang the traffic lights
the furthest some guy got was half way then he got tired and fell off
chicks hoisted up in shopping carts
and the guys wouldnt let em down till they took off their shirts
ppl brought fireworks and shot em into the crowd
drinking on streets was blatent
most amazing party ever!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Little Thingies has given me a great idea... the p...
- Ok, i'm not trying to ruin the fun here, but i thi...
- Hey boys,I haven't been on the net too much, I've ...
- Here is a pic of an answer someone submitted for a...
- Hi, it's been a while since i've posted a real pos...
- man does anyone still write on this?? lets keep it...
- Are you guys bored?I mean lately I've been feeling...
- The Deception of Women:Ok bitches.Let's take a gir...
- Warming up for our last boarding trip!

2 Comments:
**sigh** I would've loved to see it. Here, I'll be lucky not to step on someone's puke during a party on the streets.
i'll be there tomorrow night!!
can't wait to see you boys there and grab a drink and share some good times!!
see you guys soon
Post a Comment
<< Home