man does anyone still write on this?? lets keep it going boys!!!
My life has been pretty bland all in all, no work yet still, lots of sitting around.
I've been going to some trade shows recently, (been going here and there since 2 years ago), very interesting stuff, eavesdropping on how people talk to the suppliers has been fun, pretending i know what I'm talking about was fun too.
Hopefully someday I will get involved with that. Actually more like Hopefully i get involved with it soon. If i had to be in the field of accounting much longer I'd go crazy, if that happens i really hope i don't live past 30!!
Away from the depressing stuff.....
I'm quite the pudge lately......hopefully some of it is muscle!! my shoulder is functioning at 100% now, so just working more aggressively in the rehab to get it actually back to 100% strength... I did 10 pushups today which was a great feat for me! =) aside from that I'm the heaviest I've ever been.....hence pudge....hopefully I'll shed some off later on before noone recognizes me back home!
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Are you guys bored?I mean lately I've been feeling...
- The Deception of Women:Ok bitches.Let's take a gir...
- Warming up for our last boarding trip!
- GOOGLE CALENDARRecently I was approached by my bos...
- Ahhhh I'll list a few memorable moments for fun to...
- Achievements at my age....definitely under! but th...
- This got me thinking about the great memories we h...
- I've been in Toronto for a little more than 2 mont...
- Here's a question for you boys.Are you happy where...

5 Comments:
haha dude, post a picture!
my shoulder is almost healed too... i think its been nearly two months since i crushed it during a boarding trip... so far i only feel pain if i sleep on it which is weird cause it feels fine when i do weights.
Dude, come back out drinking! Let's go bowling again and this time, we'll frighten little kids.
What's even better is talking to vendors as they try to sell you their product. You cut through their marketing talk and you see them nervous.
Don, when you coming back? I think i'm coming back to edmonton in July. It's in the initial stages of planning...but i do plan on making it happen. There are things like chabba's wedding, canadian beer, clean air, and steak!!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
and dude we'll drink ourselves to death at Chabba's and Megan's wedding... hehe Chabs... you'll prob have to seat us at the back back back of the place!
Keep pluggin away dino!
Post a Comment
<< Home