Hey boys,
I haven't been on the net too much, I've been quite busy myself and rarely on the net to even reply to your MSN's, no matter how rude they may be. So don't worry, I'm not ignoring you guys just yet.
I guess I will give you guys a recap of what has been goin on.
Well, I recently came back from TO and came to Van with another analyst job where I can work from home. I can literally work while taking a shit but dont see it being too productive other than filling the toilet with my bowels.
Other than that, the moment I returned, I just started working for this position but also got sidetracked with other things that I am doing on the side.
I am helping my friends dad develop some software things that deals with his Forex business overseas in Asia and other parts of North America and more importantly, I have decided to take a more active role in my family business. Which means less time for my "real job as an analyst" and more dedication towards the family business.
It was a step I wasn't too sure to make, I want to venture out and see what kind of things I can do on my own, yet at the same time I realize that this is an opportunity in itself and if it is one day going to be all mine, I might as well learn it now and be very effective at running it.
Since my dad will be making an acquisition very soon, it requires me to end up managing this business and also seems as though I will be going back and forth to Seattle since that is where the business is. In a few months, I have no idea where I will be and how often I will be there, this instability makes me worry yet at the same time, its an exciting chapter that is about to unveil.
This is going to be a very busy summer and I hope that there is definately a time we can all reunite ( I see Chabba's wedding to be an opportunity) and I think it would be great just to see old faces again, and it is something that I definately do miss.
I hope you guys are all keeping safe,
DD, those Dan Brown books are fun reads but I agree when you said when there is a similarity in his plots. I've read all of his books and deception point is just 'blah' but still an interesting read and definately a shorter one. Angels & Demons kicked ass and by far his best book.
Chabba, I'll get my tux measurements to you for tomorrow. Since I plan on getting it done then anyway before Megan has a complex and sends people to hunt me down.
Take care fellas.
Friday, May 12, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Here is a pic of an answer someone submitted for a...
- Hi, it's been a while since i've posted a real pos...
- man does anyone still write on this?? lets keep it...
- Are you guys bored?I mean lately I've been feeling...
- The Deception of Women:Ok bitches.Let's take a gir...
- Warming up for our last boarding trip!
- GOOGLE CALENDARRecently I was approached by my bos...
- Ahhhh I'll list a few memorable moments for fun to...
- Achievements at my age....definitely under! but th...

4 Comments:
Come on now Petey... software thingys? I contributed 2 grade points to your 4gpa in Compsci courses, haha.
But yeh dude, good to hear ur busy and not rotting on the computer... and yeh I agree Angels and Demons is his best book. I really enjoyed the Camerlengo's thoughts, so true eh... what a great religious debate.
Damn don ha ha ha.
Anyways pete, that's really cool that you're taken a more active role in affairs.
So July it is then when we all get together and stick things in pete.
As for megan, she's so gentle that any warpath of hers will be covered with rose peddles and assorted cuddly things with Don ballet dancing on the side to his musicals.
haha
god, that is hilarious.. don ballet dancing to his musicals..
next thing you know, don is gonna take up ballet lessons so that he can chisel out his body, and then soon you know it, he went from com sci guy to tight clothing boy wonder.
oh and chabba, i already got the "call" from megan.. she actually called me yesterday.. twice
haha
I'll call Don "Billy Elliot" from now on. Boys dont' do ballee
Post a Comment
<< Home