
Little Thingies has given me a great idea... the power of the internet is amazing if employers can dig up dirties on your personal life. LT no worries, anyone who would associate someone they found on the internet for you with out substanciation probably shouldn't be employed at ur work place.
Look at the guy in the pic, apparently this is how I'll look in the future... apparently a lot of DW's are doctors... wonder what happened to me.

I also found that I've starred in several Kung Fu movies as you can see in these imdb link:
Link 1 and Link 2

Looky here, I've also starred in a movie with CHUCK NORRIS!!!!
Link 3

3 Comments:
For me, either I'm some computer nerd always asking for help or a game tester for Diablo 2. Not very exciting.
hey LT, look what i found on google for your name... fill in hte blanks ...
Dien "xxx Suc "xxxx"
haha no jokes man!
haha i know. I have no idea why there's so many viet hits in the results.
Post a Comment
<< Home