Friday, May 12, 2006

Here is a pic of an answer someone submitted for a math problem. Anyways back to my rant.

Contrary to my reputation, I'm quite the quiet, relaxed, and unassuming dude. Just recently I read Dan Brown's infamous Davinci's Code which I found to be enjoyable and stimulating. So much so that I finished Angel and Demons a week later, and I literally just finished reading Digital Fortress (LittleThingies, read this! it's all you) which was his first book. I plan to pick up Deception Point which was his second book and have that read by the end of the week. Good read guys, Brown's writing style flows well, and the material is intelligent; the only downfall is that the many plots are all so similar...

I've also just purchased tickets to watch Peter Pan @ The Citadel. Indeed, many of you are probably in awe... Yes I watch plays/musicals. I love em. It all happened when I took my ex to see Annie for V-Day, and now I cant get enough. I actually hope to see all the major musicals out there like Miss Saigon, The King and I, Les Miserable, and CATS which I think has been retired... Oh and let's not forget Phantom of the Opera, which is coming to Edmonton and of which I was lucky enough to find tickets for.

Athletically I've challenged myself to get more active during the winter. So instead of sitting on my ass eating hotpot, I've picked up boarding, and started ice hockey. I know... it's already summer, but hell I can still go to rinks and skate around. For the summer I'm gonna continue playing badminton, maybe start up soccer, and do my rollerblading/rollerhockey.

As many of you know, I've been at a new job for the last 3 months, and did well for my probationary review.... unfortunately I'm not as lucky as some and didn't get a raise... but bah that will come soon enough. So far I'm gel'in with the coworkers, and the time passes fast so I am enjoying work as much as anyone can actually enjoy it... so it's safe to say that I'll stick with this for a bit... At least til I gain enough knowledge to make more elsewhere!

So there ya go Jon, I've made 2 comments and posted in a span of 24hrs.

3 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

What?? I thought Don was a raging alcohol guzzling, male chauvenist, in yo' face, ass-kicking, bruiser.

But now he wants me to believe he's a cute bunny loving, doe-eyed, sensitive, touchy-feely, musical-watching woman?

ARggh, it blows my mind. What have they put in your water?!?! Come back don!

If you want a good, dense read, you should check out HP Lovecraft. He has a way with words. That's what i've been reading lately.

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Triple D said...

how much committment is there for soccer? id love to play but im not into th forced practice and stuff... just go when i wanna go and play for pure rec

 

Post a Comment

<< Home