FFXII
To get or not to get? Last thing I need is to become a hermit and spend my life playing and cracking this game.
Reviews seem to be quite good and the graphics and interface seem great as well.
Thingies, is this going to be your life for the next month or so?

8 Comments:
yeh dude release day on tuesday aint it?
hells if i had a ps2 still id pick it up... something to kill time when ur rotting in seattle.
shit i should be finishing up my thesis instead of playing ff...
once i finish the thesis, i will be comletely free..
and able to do whatever i want :)
cant' wait for that day!
Already have it but haven't had time to play it yet. I have about 4-5 other rpg's queued up, FFXII is last on the list. I figure it'll be probably a year or so before i get around to playing it. Just finishing up Shadow Hearts 3.
I'm stressed out by the fact that there just isn't enough time left in the day after work to play games.
dude LT, how many hrs do u spend gaming after work?
Maybe 2-3 hours. By the time i get home, finish eating, washing dishes, cleaning around the house, shower...it's already like 10-11 on a good day. And then there's so many good shows on TV that I'm losing more game time right there! Don't forget the weekly Friday HH sessions either.
It's a good thing i recently found a minibus that goes straight to my door rather than wait forever to get home using the regular shitty bus.
Whoops, so that means i maybe play 2-3 hours a week. So considering i have like 5 RPG's lined up, it's gonna take me forever to finish them all.
Hey Little_Thingies I did not know all your friends are engineers. Do any of you guys play Magic. I fucking love that game. One time I cast a level 8 rectal probe spell on some dwarf. Ripped the poor guy's asshole in two. Homie got pwned!
While all you guys are sitting at home playing RPG, I'll be at Chez Pierre's carefully examining some pee flaps.
Do I get my prize now?
Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!
Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!Trogdor!
Post a Comment
<< Home