God, am I gonna get chewed up for this post too by thingies and his famillia?
ha.
oh well, this should save Triple D and any other tv monger out there from downloading some shows.
http://tvlinks.voodeedoo.org/index.html
good link to tv shows that just streams so you can watch em.. has pretty much everything.
Bronson, of course i can take a joke.
If you're anything like your brother you probably have lady like dashing long hair like an anime that feeds off blood & gore.. not to mention sucking down your pigs blood.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Skype...so are all of skype calls free as long as ...
- I never cease to be amazed. Last year, it was the...
- So a couple days ago, it felt like i had a basebal...
- FFXIITo get or not to get? Last thing I need is t...
- Gentlemen,I have good news. I was in Phoenix for ...
- W-Crack Can Ruin Liveshttp://soulkerfuffle.blogspo...
- I love seaweed.
- so me and the woman are having this friendly bet.b...
- I've looked over the odds.Thingies is next, so whe...
- I was just asked by colleague/friend for a catchy ...

4 Comments:
oh god, don't feed the trolls. Here we go again...riposte in 3, 2, 1...
he probably came back from thailand as a certified masseuse... gee thingies, i wonder what you had to do to get certified.. cock smoking?
What did i have to do to get certified? I pretty much had to quit work, do nothing, and wake up one day deciding I wanted to get certified.
That is all you did to become a certified male gigolo? Wow. I need to get on this mang.
Post a Comment
<< Home