I never cease to be amazed. Last year, it was the colored bubbles. This year, it's a new nail!
Read the quick description:
http://www.popsci.com/popsci/flat/bown/2006/product_75.html
And that, just read the full article: http://www.popsci.com/popsci/flat/bown/2006/innovator_5.html
Any thoughts on this? Or are some of us too busy masturbating over pictures of the PS3?
Monday, November 13, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- So a couple days ago, it felt like i had a basebal...
- FFXIITo get or not to get? Last thing I need is t...
- Gentlemen,I have good news. I was in Phoenix for ...
- W-Crack Can Ruin Liveshttp://soulkerfuffle.blogspo...
- I love seaweed.
- so me and the woman are having this friendly bet.b...
- I've looked over the odds.Thingies is next, so whe...
- I was just asked by colleague/friend for a catchy ...
- http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/10/06/nkorea...
- It's mid-autumn festival time and i'm drinking at ...

5 Comments:
Sniff.. Sniff.. Not much to work with here but here goes something.
I could make fun of the last line of the entry, but that is too blase. Only a mongloid would take the bait there.
Instead I shall the high road with a non-sequitur - how is the new butt plug working out for you?
But the beauty is in improving something so basic, so simple.
Why, i don't think they'd ever get Jesus down if they nailed him up using these.
Butt plugs indeed you gay dad.
Ok Dr Brainiac. Why don't you improve the paper clip or better yet Play Doh.
Get off the cross, the wood is needed.
Play Doh is patented, there's nothing I can do to improve it. But there's nothing to improve, the shit is perfect. It's like God gave up sculpting humans and just left the mound of mass so that he could make little hamburgers and animals.
I recall there being an improved paperclip, but i'd have to look it up.
Edible play doh. Imagine, you make a little hamburger and it taste like a gummi bear!
Or you make a little dog turd and it taste like, again, gummi bear!
Post a Comment
<< Home