I would like to wish my bro Chabba for celebrating his 26th birthday today. Living large, enjoying the married life, perhaps one day breed a child just like him.. imagine.... chabba-lette to bless us with.
Does he have 2 older sisters and one younger one? They used to live by Hairy Anus high school? The 2 older sisters went to the same high school as I did?
he has 3 older sisters to be corrected. perhaps you do know him.. since you're probably born in the era where wearing tye-dye clothing and headbands were cool and your extremely tapered bands along with your tight shorts.
My bad, you are right. He has three older sisters. The one in the middle recently moved back into town to manage a motel/restaurant. I know who Chabba the Hut is. I met him in at his palace on Tattooine. He deep froze Thingies in carbonite.
Nothing wrong with headbands and shorty shorts. In fact I am wearing that today. Nothing wrong like looking Bjorn Borg. Ladies like it when they can see my crucial unit.
i remember thingies would say things like that.. but i would always have to remind him that with his "unit" the best he could do was give someone a good poke
8 Comments:
Happy bday chabba! Have a good one...or a couple.
I second that. Happy BDay man.
i don't know this fine chap, but happy birthday chabba.
You know him you romulan VD. CHAbba.
Does he have 2 older sisters and one younger one? They used to live by Hairy Anus high school? The 2 older sisters went to the same high school as I did?
he has 3 older sisters to be corrected.
perhaps you do know him.. since you're probably born in the era where wearing tye-dye clothing and headbands were cool and your extremely tapered bands along with your tight shorts.
that being said, i've never seen u before
My bad, you are right. He has three older sisters. The one in the middle recently moved back into town to manage a motel/restaurant. I know who Chabba the Hut is. I met him in at his palace on Tattooine. He deep froze Thingies in carbonite.
Nothing wrong with headbands and shorty shorts. In fact I am wearing that today. Nothing wrong like looking Bjorn Borg. Ladies like it when they can see my crucial unit.
i remember thingies would say things like that.. but i would always have to remind him that with his "unit" the best he could do was give someone a good poke
Post a Comment
<< Home