Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hello Boys...... Greetings from the Aussieland (the land down under)

Since I am on holidays now, I am gonna drop a few lines to update all of you what is going on with the boys in the land down under.

I got to visit Surfer Dan in Sydney a few weeks ago. I do have to admit that it was a little weird seeing my Canadian friends here in the far southern end of the world. So, all you know... Dan is doing good as I can see... a little chubbier than b4 but still Dan. We got to play some NHL 2007 and he whooped mah arse.

Thanks Dan for giving me my fix of hockey in Aussieland since I had been going thru withdrawls ! hahaahahahaa !

The rest of you boyz, You all should come visit us down here and it will be a blast. Dan will take you to nice Bondi Beach and surf away...

I will be heading back to Brunei this 30th Nov and then flying off to Singapore again Dec 4th. Then Flying back to Brunei again Dec 8th. Will be in Shanghai 20th Dec and might be in Hong Kong for Christmas and New years !! So DinoDino AKA (JON) I will ring you up if I am there.

Chatted with Pete a few weeks ago and nice to hear that he is still a Poosay... LOL ! muakakakakaaka !! miss ya pete..

So how is everyone else doing ?? I see an Asia 2007 trip on the works ?? DON ?? what is going on >? LOL !!

Alston ?? When are you visiting the land down under ??

Anyhooo,

Will write more another day.

JZ

10 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Sheki said...

i think trip D is heading off to asia in december and staying there for about 2 weeks or so..
you should meet up with them in HK and party it up
should be good times.. wish i can go but i'm thinking asia next year.. even tho i've already been saying that for 2 years

i should probably go visit thingies and dino in HK and prove to them that my stomache is a rock

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

Dude, who is JZ?

x - You forgot to say i did it with my eyes closed.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

You know, JZ Chavez. He was the dude in NSYNC. Get a grip man.

LT-You are truly a god amongst the ants. How do you do it? Must be all the sperm you swallow or something.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

I thought JZ was the that brought salvation and then went on to rap with Beyonce.

You know me, you cant' stop that crazy mofo.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

I remember meeting some Korean dude who goes to med school in Aussie land. Who dat? or am I smoking da crack?

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

Yo surferdan, he's talking about you. Step up.

 
At 11:47 PM, Blogger Triple D said...

Word up JZ, Ivor will also be making the trip over there with me... HK Dec 15th and leavin on the 2nd of Jan with a bit of Shanghai in the mix. Try to make it. I plan to get arrested for public drunkenness and Ivor wants to catch up with the Twins.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger dinodino said...

man Loaded trip comin up!!
lots of "unloading" goin on this trip for sure.... now we just need to get ppSlut to come too... whats an asia trip without the chief molester himself being there!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

Dude, that's old news. I've developed a more sophisticated type of drunken anger over here.

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

The Sask drive story is pure blog gold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home