So.. the blog has been so dead lately.
Wondering what everyone is up to.
I'm slaving away working in Seattle. My life is just work now. I don't even know anyone here so that just makes things worse. I have to accept the fact that I am a loner here.
Updates anyone?

4 Comments:
Just the other day, i was pinned down by 3 locusts at the mansion entrance, one with a sniper rifle. My team consisted of noobs and american "shoot form the hip" cowboys getting themselves killed. "Jesus Christ" i think to myself as i reload my shotgun for the impending shootout.
Suddenly one of them comes rushing out the door but i frag-tag his courage with a grenade. BOOM, i'm coverd with locust prime rib, medium rare. No time to think!! The smoke and debris of his shattered remains cover me enough to bust into that mansion with guns blazing.
I flew up the stairs,carried by the wings of Hermes himself, like the world's fate depended on me. With such speed as to catch one locust grunt off guard. BANG goes my shotgun, vaporising chunks of his leathery flesh. He goes down on his knees in pain. BANG again as i cut through his chains, the chains imprisoning him in a mortal world.
The last locust sees me...dammit! He throws down his sniper and draws his lancer preparing for close range combat. VROOOOOM! i hear him rev his chainsaw. "HOLY SHIT!" i say out loud as i roll back with his chainsaw getting precariously closer. There's only time to get one shot off, just ONE SHOT! I allow him to take one step closer to maximize the effects of a point blank shotgun blast. KABLAM! His upper body explodes into a fine red mist. The humans have won!!! I'm a hero!!!
"Good game man" my team mates congratulate me, "that was awesome." I soak in their glory and revel in the tears of the beaten team. Finally I say, "Good game, good fight, and good night." I live to fight another day.
god, so descriptive.. aside from your killing spree in your virtual life, what else do you do?
lol, entertaining story nonetheless.
i really wanna pick up a 360... hm.. or maybe new computer.. i need to step back inside the online world of fragging
haha you mofo... you singlehandedly convinced me to pick up the Xbox Elite tomorrow.... how lucky.. it is the 4th of May: Release Day!
Find me online when you get the chance: Neighbor No13
I'll be waiting to kick your balls up to the roof of your mouth...online of course.
Post a Comment
<< Home