posted by Triple D @ 10:25 PM
wish i was there.. ill be there in spirit....when u attempt the beer bong, think of me and how painful that cold carleton is when it goes down you throat.
bah humbug ....I have bought no gifts this year yet. Not even shit for my little bro.
Knowing that you got a kickass place makes me happy already.I was in the bar last night, and these whities were like "USC RULZ!!!!"
University of Southern China???I removed all old cabinets today from the garage. Black widow egg sacs and actual black widows everywhere. Also termites.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
4 Comments:
wish i was there.. ill be there in spirit....
when u attempt the beer bong, think of me and how painful that cold carleton is when it goes down you throat.
bah humbug ....
I have bought no gifts this year yet. Not even shit for my little bro.
Knowing that you got a kickass place makes me happy already.
I was in the bar last night, and these whities were like "USC RULZ!!!!"
University of Southern China???
I removed all old cabinets today from the garage. Black widow egg sacs and actual black widows everywhere. Also termites.
Post a Comment
<< Home