Yo D, this shit will crack you up to no ends. When will the hilarity stop??
Utter Stupidity...
I browsed that site hoping to gain some insight on how this debate may relate to computer science. Or more specifically, I was hoping someone could tell me how the bible relates to sorting algorithms. It looks to me that they could say something like "We just solved NP-complete....because God did it."
Smashing! Brilliant!
"Our naiive mortal understanding of 'ascending order'" - They're telling me that 3,1,7,2,8 might be already sorted, only that it doesn't appear that way to me because I only have a simpleton's understanding of the term "ascending"? Well, I'm glad these people have taken the time to clarify things for me!
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Seriously, go run out and buy an xbox 360 right no...
- I would like to wish my bro Chabba for celebrating...
- Hey LT.Your food for thought.http://news.bbc.co.uk...
- Hello Boys...... Greetings from the Aussieland (th...
- God, am I gonna get chewed up for this post too by...
- Skype...so are all of skype calls free as long as ...
- I never cease to be amazed. Last year, it was the...
- So a couple days ago, it felt like i had a basebal...
- FFXIITo get or not to get? Last thing I need is t...
- Gentlemen,I have good news. I was in Phoenix for ...

6 Comments:
That reminds me of "someone who post's on this board older sister" in high school. She had just blown a chem midterm and she said it was God's will that that she duffed the exam.
Why the Intelligent Design discussion groups of course. I didn't realize mental retardation was becoming such a chronic problem in this world.
Hey man, this post fizzled out like a bad fart. I thought for sure you would have a cauldron of brimstone unleashed on you.
That's what i was thinking as well...what the hell happened?
I was even hoping random fundamentalists would wander on by and start a flame war.
Everyone knows the real reason why Koreans go to church - chase skirt and play volleyball/soccer.
Ohh it's on!
Post a Comment
<< Home