Saturday, January 20, 2007

Vacation Pics. No comments required.




























13 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

LT my last comment was deleted. What kind of commie/censorship bullshit is this? I'm calling you out mofo.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

no comments...

i'll refrain from making a comment about the boy dressed all in white, getting up from bed holding onto his head saying "what have i done".. while waking up next go a guy..
;)

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Triple D said...

hahah

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Hoe Yahhhhhhhhh!

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good times, damn good times.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

so how about some photos of some hot shanghainese women?

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

question, how come all the contributors are gone?

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Triple D said...

I think cause we switched to the Google login.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

"so how about some photos of some hot shanghainese women?"

We signed non-disclosure agreements with them promising not to show their photos to pervert koreans.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

First person that tells me 3 things wrong with the first picture wins a box of genital herpes.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

wtf is a google login?

and there are no perverted koreans here.....

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

If i tell you 3 things right, are you gonna keep the barrel of herpes?

I think google login is where you login using a google id. It seems pretty self-explanatory to me. Again, I don't even know why i bother when i should be saying "google it fucker."

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

D fixed it, i guess I needed another invite to the blog as a contributor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home