posted by Sheki @ 3:59 PM
Nope, cuz LT and I were not there. LT was snorting lines of coke from a stripper's titties for new years eve. Ask him about it.
and then woke up next to a dead body?
I reveal nothing...Like they say, "pics or it didnt' happen."
hey thingies, u coming to canada anytime soon?is anyone back at home here, or did you all migrate back to the motherland?
If i'm over in the "motherland," how the hell would I know if there's anyone back home? It would be more logical to ask someone THAT ACTUALLY LIVES BACK HOME.
Man, nothing gets past you, you are like a steel trap or something like that ...
yo yo ma mofo.
u sold your house back ther? or is it just completely vacant?
My parents need a place to live when they're living in Ed. So the house has not been sold nor is it vacant.
oh, so living in your backyard by the ravine would be a bad idea
Post a Comment
<< Home
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
10 Comments:
Nope, cuz LT and I were not there. LT was snorting lines of coke from a stripper's titties for new years eve. Ask him about it.
and then woke up next to a dead body?
I reveal nothing...
Like they say, "pics or it didnt' happen."
hey thingies, u coming to canada anytime soon?
is anyone back at home here, or did you all migrate back to the motherland?
If i'm over in the "motherland," how the hell would I know if there's anyone back home? It would be more logical to ask someone THAT ACTUALLY LIVES BACK HOME.
Man, nothing gets past you, you are like a steel trap or something like that ...
yo yo ma mofo.
u sold your house back ther? or is it just completely vacant?
My parents need a place to live when they're living in Ed. So the house has not been sold nor is it vacant.
oh, so living in your backyard by the ravine would be a bad idea
Post a Comment
<< Home