Sunday, December 03, 2006

Seriously, go run out and buy an xbox 360 right now. Then pick up Gears of War. Then make sure you're hooked up to a HDTV and surround sound. It goes KABOOOM and the graphics...My god, I haven't had this much fun killing people since Manhunt. This game is the perfect murder-simulator.

7 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

Since when do YOU have Xbox 360? Did you take it from upstairs?

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Sheki said...

busted?

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Little Thingies said...

Yeah, i took it from upstairs with full blessings. I'm the only one with the gear to up its KABLAM factor.

You should've seen the look on his face when i demonstrated chainsawing someone in half. I think it was along the lines of "that's fucking awesome."

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Single finger salute! said...

more like, "geezus, I have a sociopath for a son."

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Heidi said...

yup, anti-social tendencies definitely run in our family.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Triple D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Triple D said...

Keep it real LT, im looking forward to hotpot and gears when i get there, lol!
Yes i saw the video.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home