Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fuck i hate cars. My 96000km service is coming and out of no where I have to fork over 400 for the maintenance, 400 for the timing belt, maybe another 200+ for replacement bushings for my shocks, 50 or so to replace a dead lightbulb in the dash, and maybe a bit more to fix a locking mechanism for my fold down seat.... all this will come to like 1500 bones...

This doesnt even fix my cracked winshield, nor the dented front bumper both of which I had no hand in causing!

I feel like dropping this car and buying a IS250.

3 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Dr. Ken J. Chu said...

Go take the bus!

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Sheki said...

i have a better idea..
go buy the is250
just don't get too drunk and dirty in it
it may leave stains from puke or from some random discharge from some random chic

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger Dr. Ken J. Chu said...

Just got take a bus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home