Saturday, March 18, 2006

Party at the Bier Markt

Man, I'm such a cheap drunk!

I'm on shift right now and I'm still drunk. I hope my patients don't notice! I'm still experiencing vertigo when I close my eyes. Alcohol and Ken Chu doesn't mix. And there's still Montana's tonight. This weekend wasn't thought out enough. I wanted to party on Friday, having a shift the next morning, and it was St. Patty's. Idioto! I think one of my friend's didn't make it in today.

Pete was still up when my alarm went off this morning. This guy is seriously a nocturnal gorilla. The weird thing is that he still gets his "8 hours of sleep." Cause he wakes up at like 2. When I usually go to work!

But...it was awesome to have people come out! Greatly appreciate the people around me. They're all amazing! Even the people that didn't come out...the people I've met here and have gotten to know. I'm going to miss this chapter of my life when I have to start a new one...REALLY SOON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home