yes don..
i do belive that was the bet..
whoever gets married first gets 5 bills from the other guy..
so i guess its just me and you on this bet?
the people with significant others right now don't count.. since you guys wil probably elope, and collect the payments
hey khoe, u goin to cha's wedding this summer?
Saturday, March 18, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Fuck i hate cars. My 96000km service is coming and...
- who's gonna get married next?i know like 5 ppl off...
- Hello everyone!I've never done this before, but I ...
- It's funny, the company announces their annual res...
- The leap year bday boy had his dinner and pseudo p...
- God I hate looking for work.Fucken frustrating as ...
- Got back from another boarding trip, this time we ...
- Oh forgot to mention, went ot some lounge in TO it...
- Ha,So I went to the Hockey Hall of Fame in TO and ...
- I figured I should probably put up a legitimate po...

1 Comments:
Don't think so, i don't even know when it is.
Post a Comment
<< Home