how about a bet where i train my son to rail your daughter and pop her cherry and then you have to pay for my child's tuition for college?
dan and khoe, i'm training my son to hunt your daughters like meat on a stick.. yes thats right
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Party at the Bier MarktMan, I'm such a cheap drunk...
- yes don..i do belive that was the bet..whoever get...
- Fuck i hate cars. My 96000km service is coming and...
- who's gonna get married next?i know like 5 ppl off...
- Hello everyone!I've never done this before, but I ...
- It's funny, the company announces their annual res...
- The leap year bday boy had his dinner and pseudo p...
- God I hate looking for work.Fucken frustrating as ...
- Got back from another boarding trip, this time we ...
- Oh forgot to mention, went ot some lounge in TO it...

6 Comments:
paper bags serve a purpose, hopefully the daughter won't be all hairy like dan tho, that would just be gross
Umm yeah, that was a surprisingly crude/vulgar post.
i personally found it offensive, hence funny
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
def(offensive) = causing anger or annoyance.
You say you found your own remark offensive, hence funny. That's like saying you feel excruciating pain when you drive nails through your glans penis, hence pleasurable.
i'm a masochist, leave me alone!
ha
Post a Comment
<< Home