Damn oilers.
It was so much fun seeing you guys over the weekend. I had a great time and haven't had so much fun in a very long time.
You know the last night before I left when we were in Happy cafe, i was drunk and sitting on the toilet and some guy walked in on me with my pants down leaning over the toilet cuz i was so drunkass.
If oilers make it to the finals, I think I may go up for just another trip.
This trip was just too fun and all the boys that came up with me had a memorable time.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- GO OILERS GO! GAME OVER SHARKS!Went to Whyte to ce...
- Little Thingies has given me a great idea... the p...
- Ok, i'm not trying to ruin the fun here, but i thi...
- Hey boys,I haven't been on the net too much, I've ...
- Here is a pic of an answer someone submitted for a...
- Hi, it's been a while since i've posted a real pos...
- man does anyone still write on this?? lets keep it...
- Are you guys bored?I mean lately I've been feeling...
- The Deception of Women:Ok bitches.Let's take a gir...

1 Comments:
oh yeh also korean women rock!
drunk ass PP sticks his head out the window and loses his cap somewhere on Fox Drive...
his K-Hoes drive back to Fox and voila all is good
Post a Comment
<< Home