Haha, we're not an IT firm, we're still a bank. We've all been given dress codes from day one. I think the exec's would crucify anyone that wore a Megadeth tshirt to work.
Since we all wear collared shirts, the only way to point out the IT people are the ones that have stupid hair, BO, bad skin, wrinkled shirts, improperly tied ties (with old dress-code), etc. Luckily, I don't suffer from any of that ha ha. People never know what if I'm business or IT side. As for the girls, you can usually recognize the IT girls because they usually dress like dirty dirty ho-bags. Not the classy OL look.
Hell, i don't even carry a bag to work. If you're not taking work home with you??? I don't understand these nerds. The only things they carry in there are comics, psp's, and diapers.
But honestly, people here just dress like they're making an honest effort to look like shit. I miss the old-school nerds with the pony-tails, pasty hands, etc, from the computer labs.
10 Comments:
Haha, we're not an IT firm, we're still a bank. We've all been given dress codes from day one. I think the exec's would crucify anyone that wore a Megadeth tshirt to work.
Since we all wear collared shirts, the only way to point out the IT people are the ones that have stupid hair, BO, bad skin, wrinkled shirts, improperly tied ties (with old dress-code), etc. Luckily, I don't suffer from any of that ha ha. People never know what if I'm business or IT side. As for the girls, you can usually recognize the IT girls because they usually dress like dirty dirty ho-bags. Not the classy OL look.
Hell, i don't even carry a bag to work. If you're not taking work home with you??? I don't understand these nerds. The only things they carry in there are comics, psp's, and diapers.
But honestly, people here just dress like they're making an honest effort to look like shit. I miss the old-school nerds with the pony-tails, pasty hands, etc, from the computer labs.
But aren't you an IT guy Little Thingies?
I have never seen you in a collared shirt...its always those weird and vulgar t-shirts!!
Triple D...you're an IT guy too...
If it wasn't for a dress code...I could see you two wear nerdy clothes! Just one small and one x-large. (I'll let you two decide who will where which)
Yes agreed..... all those MTs look stupid, not because of the way they dress though, just cause they're who they are
Ol's are hot man
damnit link this shit
i hate cutting & pasting.
done ranting for the day. so stressful at work
There's a firefox extension that automatically converts plaintext into clickable links. Linkification or something.
hm. i'l have to look into that. .too bad i'm still using IE
down with MSFT
IE blows goats. Come join the 18th century and use firefox.
What's an OI?
OL - Signal amplitudes or frequencies above the specified limits of the instrument; typically displayed as "OL' on the display of a DMM.
Man, that OL really drives my circuit.
Post a Comment
<< Home