Just too funny: article
I only hope that when if I someday become CEO, I'm part of headlines even wierder than this.
I wonder if the other executives are giving her a hard time about it, like how we give TripleD a hard time for having dong too long.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- What else could possibly go wrong with the PS3??Ar...
- Best movie so far this year...Death Note. Hurry, ...
- I turn 26 next week. I feel old.I think I'm start...
- So my sister was complaining of a slow computer an...
- I was on wikipedia (love that site) and just surfi...
- Haven't written inawhile.....but here is a little ...
- People, start detailing out this year's vacation p...
- it's been dead in here.... i just ate a huge donair.
- Congrats Alston and Megan! Great party, good times...
- What's everyone up to these days? For myself, I t...

4 Comments:
I'll assume you're saying my dong is too long... that's okay I can accept criticism.
you need to be more efficient and go when u really need to go. that way you can signifcantly reduce your time and have 2 minute shits.
dongulous
I wanna marry her.....6 times a day 7 days a week 45 minutes each for dance lessons eh.....great to know she actually works..not the hk i know of!!!....life's not too fair is it!!!!
Dude, she works in private banking, I don't think you could call that working. Especially since she's the CEO, she's only in charge of getting her picture taken and dining and fashion shows with Armani!
Life definitely isn't fair.
Post a Comment
<< Home