What else could possibly go wrong with the PS3??
Article here.
Oh yeah, its ridiculous price, 2 versions available, late release, unproven technology, still no live PS3 unit in action, etc.
Another article.
And it just keeps getting better and better...
Yet another article
This thing is gonna be the biggest piece of crap since last night's shit. I'll be sticking with my PS2 for a long time to come and be the first in line for the Wii.
Is it any wonder why Sony has been given the "sell" rating by everyone? Besides AOL, i don't think any other company, in recent memory, has been so successful in aggravating their customer base.
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Stories and Rantings of our Alcoholic Friends
Contributors
Previous Posts
- Best movie so far this year...Death Note. Hurry, ...
- I turn 26 next week. I feel old.I think I'm start...
- So my sister was complaining of a slow computer an...
- I was on wikipedia (love that site) and just surfi...
- Haven't written inawhile.....but here is a little ...
- People, start detailing out this year's vacation p...
- it's been dead in here.... i just ate a huge donair.
- Congrats Alston and Megan! Great party, good times...
- What's everyone up to these days? For myself, I t...
- I need some new tunes to listen to. I have no spec...

5 Comments:
please make links hypertext.
that is all
danke
If you had time to make a comment about it, you probably had even more to copy & paste the links.
And technically, being part of an html document, the text already were hypertext. I think you meant hyperlink.
i think i'm gonna buy the ps3.. but i'll wait on it a bit but i def wanna get that system.
ever see the comparisons btwn the blueray discs vs dvd at futureshop? damn.. huge diff
Such geeks you both are!!
Yoda, you are, truly.
Post a Comment
<< Home